Hello and Welcome to Cloud Me Baby!
Congratulations to
frb
frb

CMB is dedicated to improving efficiency & maximizing money making on cloud-based platforms:
-Amazon Mechanical Turk- -Clickworker- -oDesk- -UHRS- and -Other online job opportunities-.

If you are a registered member and cannot access the complete forum you have probably been flagged by our system for not meeting the POSTING POLICY.

Check out the latest global announcement here.

Requesters On Board!

Requesters On Board!

Post Number:#1  Postby ThatGirl - ST » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:45 am

Well, if you have taken the chance to peek around the forum I'm sure you have noticed that as we approach our first month of life we have made a few changes. One of these changes, a very important one at that, is that we have had some mturk requesters join us in our quest for a better cloud working environment. We here at CMB welcome all of those in the cloud whether they are workers or client/requesters. Please feel free to invite your favorites here as we are open to all. Also, if you would have them drop a note to either myself or one of the other staff we will be sure to get them set up with there own sub forum for consistency and ease. Thanks for being a huge part of the success of this place. We are looking forward to a great future and a very large CMB family. :family:
Those who think their lovely doesn't stink haven't taken their head out of their asses long enough to know the difference. :biggrin:
ThatGirl - ST
Guru
Guru

Sex: Female

Return to All About CloudMeBaby.com