Hello and Welcome to Cloud Me Baby!
Congratulations to
jerseygirl56
jerseygirl56

CMB is dedicated to improving efficiency & maximizing money making on cloud-based platforms:
-Amazon Mechanical Turk- -Clickworker- -oDesk- -UHRS- and -Other online job opportunities-.

If you are a registered member and cannot access the complete forum you have probably been flagged by our system for not meeting the POSTING POLICY.

SECURITY ALERT global announcement here. (Link corrected)

Attention Requesters

Just say hello, it's easy. Also, while you are at it, please let us know how you found us. Thanks.

Attention Requesters

Post Number:#1  Postby ThatGirl - ST » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:13 pm

So that the CMB community can tell that you are a requester, please pm either myself or ThatGuy - Wild to have your status changed upon arrival here at CloudMeBaby.com.

Thank you.
Those who think their lovely doesn't stink haven't taken their head out of their asses long enough to know the difference. :biggrin:
ThatGirl - ST
Guru
Guru

Sex: Female

Re: Attention Requesters

Post Number:#2  Postby ThatGirl - ST » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 am

I has recently been brought to our attention that some of our requesters have not been able to see the portal page from sign up. This is a very stressful issue on our end and we are very embarrassed because of it :baghead_f:. We have sent out an email to all of you but just in case you did not receive them (hopefully we are not in your spam :lol:) I am also posting it here. The issues has now been fixed and I would hope that many of you would check out the portal to see what there is to offer.

It has recently come to our attention that some of our registered requesters have not been able to visit/see the portal page at CloudMeBaby.com. With CMB still being in its infancy (we are about to celebrate our 1/2 year birthday) we knew some errors were bound to happen but this error was HUGE. This is very sad information as one of the great features on the portal page is the "chat box". It's a place that many of you will find very informative and is, in general, the hub of our home. Being one of the areas that sets CMB apart from other forums and we would love for you to check it out. portal.php .

We would like to apologize for our error and hope that you can understand that we are still growing and learning. Hopefully there will not be such huge errors in the future. If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to ask questions or give feedback as we appreciate it all.

Thank you!
Those who think their lovely doesn't stink haven't taken their head out of their asses long enough to know the difference. :biggrin:
ThatGirl - ST
Guru
Guru

Sex: Female

Return to Where People Can Introduce Themselves