Hello and Welcome to Cloud Me Baby!

CMB is dedicated to improving efficiency & maximizing money making on cloud-based platforms:
-Amazon Mechanical Turk- -Clickworker- -oDesk- -UHRS- and -Other online job opportunities-.

If you are a registered member and cannot access the complete forum you have probably been flagged by our system for not meeting the POSTING POLICY.

SECURITY ALERT global announcement here. (Link corrected)

One week down

Just say hello, it's easy. Also, while you are at it, please let us know how you found us. Thanks.

One week down

Post Number:#1  Postby octopus_13 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 pm

So my first full week of turking is in the books. I didn't make near enough money but I am signed up and awaiting several writing gigs to open up to new authors and for textbroker to grade and rate my first five articles. I am a first tier cs writer but haven't found the motivation to write their 420 words w/callout. ( I remember when we got paid separately for those). I guess I need to bite the bullet on that one. Writer's domain has me on a waiting list. Without a masters its hard to break the $50 dollar mark on batch work (I do have over 5,000 approved HITs). I am assuming I need to hang in there and pick up some quals but any advice is appreciated.
octopus_13
Novice
Novice

Sex: Male

Return to Where People Can Introduce Themselves