Hello and Welcome to Cloud Me Baby!

CMB is dedicated to improving efficiency & maximizing money making on cloud-based platforms:
-Amazon Mechanical Turk- -Clickworker- -oDesk- -UHRS- and -Other online job opportunities-.

If you are a registered member and cannot access the complete forum you have probably been flagged by our system for not meeting the POSTING POLICY.

SECURITY ALERT global announcement here. (Link corrected)

Stepping Down

Everybody is new once. Don't be afraid to ask. Who knows maybe some of our more "seasoned" turkers will be able to help you out.

Stepping Down

Post Number:#1  Postby ThatGirl - ST » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Dear CMB. :wave: I wanted to let you all know that, with a heavy heart, I am stepping down as an admin on this site. I want you all to know that the people I have met here and had the opportunity to work with have been nothing but wonderful and I really do think of you all as my CMB family. :wub:

As most of you know these past few years have been very trying and difficult ones for me when it comes to my health and sometimes my sanity. :lol: However, being able to come here every day and have such amazing friends to work with talk with and yes, sometimes cry with has made my battle that much easier to fight.

I appreciate each and every one of you for everything you have done for this site and everything you have done for each other! I would hope that you would continue to show the care and concern for each other and for Wild that I know you are capable of doing.

With that being said I know this may come as a surprise to some and there may be some of you who are thinking to yourself.... why? For those who really need a reason to fulfill their curiosity I will say........ I just cannot do it any more and hope that is reason enough. For those who cannot accept that as an answer I would only ask that you respect my privacy and try to move on from the question.

Again, I thank you all for everything and just wanted to let you know that even though I will not be around as an administrator or around as often I will still be a contributing member and I will still be watching. :wink_f:

Thank You All!!! :airkiss_f:
Shell
Those who think their lovely doesn't stink haven't taken their head out of their asses long enough to know the difference. :biggrin:
ThatGirl - ST
Guru
Guru

Sex: Female

Re: Stepping Down

Post Number:#2  Postby Wild » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks for everything you do/did for this place and EVERYTHING else :thumpity:
...nothing wise here :delete:
Wild
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sex: Male

Post Number:#3  Postby Olive Green » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Good for you ST. May you be at peace with your decision and enjoy your additional free time!
Olive Green
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#4  Postby Jambin » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Shell, I hope for you a happy, healthy and peaceful life.
Jambin
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#5  Postby supernatural » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Love you ST - hope to see you around sometimes still as it just won't be the same without you. However, we're all lining up to keep Wild in line lol :) Take care of yourself xo
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” –A.A. Milne
supernatural
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#6  Postby deviturker » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Take care, ST. Thanks for all that you've done. I hope to still see you posting when you can. :)
deviturker
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Sex: Other

Post Number:#7  Postby Becky » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:52 am

Take care ST...thank you so much for everything!!
Becky
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#8  Postby treemoss » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:12 am

Thank you for everything, you will be in my heart and prayers! Take care.
treemoss
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#9  Postby Gooner » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 am

Sorry to hear this.Thanks for everything & Wishing you all the best for your future.
Gooner
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#10  Postby iriember » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 am

Sorry to see you go, especially since you were so helpful when I returned from a long, long hiatus. We all have to deal with life interruptus (often many times)...
iriember
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#11  Postby sunb75 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:28 am

I'm quite sad to see you go, but I understand that there are different seasons in life. I hope to see you around from time to time. You are an amazing woman and I appreciate all you have done for your CMB family!

Much love, Sunshine
sunb75
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#12  Postby Need2Learn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 am

Many loves and hugs for all you have done for us. Enjoy your down time. It's nice to know you will still be around.
Need2Learn

Post Number:#13  Postby blmpclrk » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:17 am

Glad to know that you'll still be around. You've made many a people's days brighter and happier by just being yourself, and for that, I thank you most sincerely. We appreciate you VERY much and are better people by just having you as our friend.
blmpclrk
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#14  Postby Jazz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 am

You are such a bright spot in this community and I am so appreciative for all you have done here on CMB! Hugs to you! :hugz:
Jazz
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#15  Postby Phebe » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

:cry: I don't really know what to say ST, but I do want to thank you for all of your hard work at CMB. From your dreams of a better way to "forum", all of your hard work and contributions to making it happen, to your cheerful and positive demeanor, you have been instrumental in making this a great place to collaborate with our fellow cloud workers.

Nevertheless, I wish you the very best and I hope to continue to see you around frequently. I hope that one day the winds of change bring you back around to your former site admin position, but if not, please don't forget to stop in chat and at least administer our spankings! :D

:hugz:
Phebe
Guru
Guru

Post Number:#16  Postby Shy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 am

So glad to hear you will still pop your head in and out a bit! I feel like you are family. I respect your decisions and hope all goes well for you! Just know, you will be missed by many!!! :heart:
And the link to my store! https://www.ShawnaJIC.com
I also have coupon codes for first time buyers! Just Ask!
Shy
Teacher
Teacher

Post Number:#17  Postby ShellieJ » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 am

I've appreciated your friendly personality and your positive attitude during the short time I've been here :) As a person who used to moderate a very busy forum and had close contact with the site admins, I know how much work it can be to run a message board. Take good care of yourself!!
ShellieJ
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#18  Postby CharmingWhiteEyes » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:23 am

It makes me so sad to hear this. I wish there was a way to squeeze more out of the day so you'd be able to continue to hang here with us regularly, as usual. But I'm also glad you have a life and hope that whatever road you are on it brings you nothing but happiness.

And please, please, don't forget to stop in and hand out the spankings. No on can pass them out quite like you can. I for one very much appreciate everything you've done here and what you've built.
Check out my first ever copyedit here. http://www.amazon.com/Forging-Zero-Lege ... 040&sr=1-6
CharmingWhiteEyes
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#19  Postby nene5 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Sorry to hear that. I have only had a bit of interaction with you. But you were kind, pleasant and helpful. I wish you well and am glad to hear that you will still drop by. Your business is your own, however I wish you peace and calm. You know what you need in your life. No apology needed for going what is best for you.
nene5
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#20  Postby itsme » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:22 pm

It is sad to hear that but you have made a good decision by sidestepping others and giving priority to yourself. You and Wild has developed this forum into such a wonderful place but now you deserve to spend time for yourself. As I am not very active here lately, I am not sure about what changes happened in between but one thing is certain, you will definitely come back much stronger than before. My hearts and prayers will be with you! Take care.
Last edited by itsme on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
itsme
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#21  Postby aro68 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Thank you for putting up with so much, here and doing so much hard work here, too. This is a tough job, I can imagine! However, I plan to help keep Wild straight and I am counting on seeing you around soon!! xx I for one often need those spankings!! xx
PUT A BIRD ON IT!
aro68
Teacher
Teacher

Post Number:#22  Postby Silver_Lining » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:38 pm

While I'm not often in need of a spanking, I do crave your humor. You never fail to make me laugh. I hope to have lots more chuckles. :laughscreen_f:

Thank you for creating such a wonderful place. :hugz:
Silver_Lining
Teachers Aid
Teachers Aid

Post Number:#23  Postby ThatGirl - ST » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:27 pm

I thank you all for your kind words but really... I will still be around :yes_f: I just won't be here as an admin or as often. You will still have to put up with me for quite a long time because like my grandfather used to say....

"God doesn't want me yet and the Devil is afraid I will take over! " :giggle_f:

So :spank: spankins' all around and thanks for the happy thoughts. :wub:
Those who think their lovely doesn't stink haven't taken their head out of their asses long enough to know the difference. :biggrin:
ThatGirl - ST
Guru
Guru

Post Number:#24  Postby orrom » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Shell you have been a wonderful admin making everyone feel part of one big family on the forum. Your great sense of humor and kind helpful nature has endeared you to one & all. Thank you! Glad you'll be around though. Take care my friend. Wish you a happy, healthy and peaceful life. God Bless you :)
orrom
Novice
Novice

Post Number:#25  Postby bittershortcake » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:42 am

Sorry to see you step down. I know what it's like to balance health and sanity, and I wish you the best. Your work and effort on this site have been a tremendous help in the crazy world of mechanical turks!
bittershortcake
Novice
Novice

Next

Return to Questions About The Forum